Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Live For Your Amusement

Before I begin to express my frustration, anger and disappointment, I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you who have been so kind to check up on me and to those of you who read my blog and visit occasionally. The reason why I decided to keep the comments on pre-approved basis is because I wanted to make sure I get the chance to see it all, and that no one deletes his or her comment(s). I want to know your feedback, I want to read your opinions, I want to get to know you. I also do not approve the comments because I want to keep it private. But thank you readers for the love and support you show me. I never thought some people would actually read my blog which only contains depressing, uninteresting and sulking thoughts spilled on amateurishly-written posts. I may not have been consistent with my blogging but I check my stats often and I see that people from familiar countries visit my page. Thank you.

Back to the real phenomenon purpose of this post..

You know those toxic friends that you have in your life, you know they are bad for you but you refuse to stay away from them until you basically find out that they are also purposely betraying you? Yeah I have a lot of those unnecessary people in my life. I would love to say "I had" instead because I already cut them out of my life but, "I have" seems more appropriate since until this day, they still enjoy and love invading my personal life. If you find out that the people you do not ever want to be involved with again randomly ask someone about you, would you not be surprised, irritated and annoyed? Sometimes what they are doing have that evil double purpose. They ask someone about your social life because they are trying to check if you are alone or if you still have friends. If they find out that you are alone, and that nobody likes you anymore, they will celebrate. Meanwhile, if they discover that you still have some friends intact with you, they will never be happy until those friendships you currently have and treasure are somehow ruined. How immature... the lowest of lows!


I was talking to my best friend last night, and she told me that she was talking to one of those toxic people in my life, when suddenly that venomous snake changed the topic and brought me up in their conversation. How dare her ask my best friend if my she (best friend) and I still hang out? Is it any of her freaking business? Why could not she ask me? I mean if she acts so nice and sweet in front of my face, you know, two-faced.. why not be consistent and act away! Little did this immature piece of shit know that I am seeing her tomorrow. Ladies and gents, sorry for my high volume of profanity. I am just trying to really release my anger. I told my friend that she should have told little miss toxic that she talks to me everyday and that she will see me on Friday (tomorrow).. but my friend said she likes surprises better. Yes, that is clever, I thought of that but sometimes, isn't it better if someone tells a toxic off? You know just to shut them up.

I have been through so much with these toxic group, I have forgiven them for numerous amount of time, but I guess the joke is on me, eh? I just cannot understand why people find my life so interesting. Why do they entertain themselves with my life, especially with my failures? Is it because I am an easy target because they know I will sit here and not confront them about it, no matter how obvious they seem sometimes? Well hello hello toxic idiots, I would rather not confront you about it because I see no point in doing so. You shitty poisonous people will always have this made up fake image of me and of who I am which is already imprinted in your teeny-tiny pieces of brains..

To all of you readers, keep this mouthful-not-so-classy post a lesson for your everyday life. Sometimes, a friend is just a normal friend to you but this friend can be the snake hidden in your garden when you are trying to pick daffodils and once this snake gets an opportunity, this snake will bite your finger leaving you poisoned, paralyzed and helpless. You know that saying.. "If your so-called friend is a big gossiper, then it's likely that your friend is gossiping about you when you're not around" yes.. you best believe this is true because it is. It is a bad sign if this so-called friend always has something negative to say about people who are not around. If that person is always gossiping, chances are, this friend always talks about you when your back is turned. Trust me.

In my situation, I will choose to keep quiet about what I know because I was hoping, well, I still am hoping that one day, after my ignorance.. they will eventually stop........................ but I guess I will just have to wait for a really long time since my life is just so damn amusing to these air-head-fakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...