Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Legends of the Summer Tour


I cannot believe it. It is finally happening! I am going to see Justin Timberlake and Jay Z tomorrow at Rogers Centre. Remember my rant about not being able to attend his concert here? Well guess what! I thought wrong because the angels granted my wish. I will be seeing Jay Z and Justin Timberlake with a special friend! Wow! I cannot believe that he paid that much and he is taking me with him!



I am beyond excited, I even went on YouTube to see his performance with Jay Z at the Wireless Festival in London. Watching it just made me more thrilled..... and I have developed this enthusiasm to see Jay Z as well.. He just kills it every time he performs.. The crowd was not very energetic as I had hoped.. and I hope the crowd at the stadium tomorrow will be ten times better.

Unfortunately, my DSLR is not permitted at the event so I have to deal with my shit and pixelated phone but I guess I do not have to even worry about that anymore since it is out of my control, and what matters is that I am seeing them tomorrow... and I will enjoy every second of it. This concert is going to be the best concert yet..... I mean there is Beyonce touring around the globe.. but of course Jay Z and Justin Timberlake would not be caught last for I know they are two of the most incredible performers in the world.




LALALALALA.... 20/20 Experience and Magna Carta Holy Grail!!! HERE I COME. THIS CONCERT IS GOING TO BE AN EARGASMIC EXPERIENCE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...