Monday, February 11, 2013

No weddings bells

No wedding bells...... yet. I am turning 20 years old this October, and I only had one committed relationship so far and that lasted for two years and it was 97 percent long distance and the remaining 3 percent were our chances to see each other and be with each other physically and not via windows live messenger or phone. You are probably thinking, did she just say Windows Live Messenger? Oh yes I did. I have been single for three years. The thought of marriage sometimes scares me but yes I want to get married! I want to marry in my mid-20s. Some people might think that is too early but for me it's more of a personal choice. The only reason is if I ever have children, I will want to be there for as long as I can to be their mother, to be a part of their lives. Most of the married couples (married in their mid 20s) I know have known each other since High School or in college. Some were introduced to each other through a friend, or a family relative, while some were their co-worker (which sometimes do not work out in the end, *laughs). Well, damn, I wonder if someone will ever fall in love with me. I wonder if someone I am compatible with will fall in love with me. It seems as if the one I'm most compatible to is either attracted to someone else or that I will always be in their friend zone.
I always question my fate if I will ever get married.. I love watching wedding videos uploaded here on cyberspace. It makes my heart melt to see couples who are so lucky that they have found each other. But it makes my heart melt even more to see brides marrying such amazing grooms. We all know how hard it is to find a man who is going to be really there for you through thick and thin. Someone who will still cater to you, someone who is still turned on looking at you even though you have gained baby weight (or food), someone who will take you by surprise and will always want to see you happy and make sure his love for you is shown for the rest of your life. Someone who cannot take his eyes off you, because to him you are beautiful, and that you are amazing. Someone whose eyes will twinkle as he looks at you because he is happy he is with you forever. Someone who you have been married to for more than ten years and will still be in love with you. Someone who knows he is lucky to have you in his life. Someone who will remain faithful and loyal to you because you are his wife and he chose to be with you, and only you for the rest of his life. A man who is indeed a rare breed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...